Welcome to Left Lane Luxe.
Whether you are an avid fan of high end cars or simply have an affinity for life in the fast lane, we at Left Lane Luxe understand your aspirations for all things luxe. That is why we aim to be your premier destination to fulfill your automotive passion and luxurious desires.
- 2013 Acura RDX: All grown up yet ready to play.
- 2012 BMW X6: Quite possibly the answer to the question that nobody asked.
- Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Hybrid When You Can Have This?
- What defines the perfect luxury watch?
- 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450: An Escalade in German Clothing.
- 2012 Lexus CT200h: Don’t confuse this for a Prius with a Lexus badge.
- This C-Class gets nothing but A’s and looks quite good while doing so.
- Did Hyundai make a mistake by not re-branding themselves?
- 2012 Range Rover Sport -The SUV For All Seasons And Everything In Between
- 2012 Audi Q7: When a party of seven desires a night out on the town.
Tag Cloud7 Series A6 Acura Audi Benz BMW BMW 5 series Cayenne CLS CLS XF Equus Escalade Evoque Genesis Gran Turismo GS GT Hyundai Infiniti Jaguar Land Rover Land Rover BMW Lexus LF-A LR4 MB Mercedes Mercedes Benz MMI Panamera Porsche Prius Q7 Range Rover Range Rover Sport RRS Sonata Supercharged Tata Motors Toyota X5 X6 XF XFR XJ
Drive Buys Archive
Posted on June 20, 2012 | No CommentsSometimes it’s the little things that matter most. For the 2013 model, Acura has made various updates some of which are immediately noticeable, others not so much. All in all...
Posted on November 12, 2011 | 1 CommentWhat do you do if the Range Rover isn’t big enough and you have no desire to climb Mt. Rushmore? For a while the only suitable answer was the Escalade....
Posted on November 9, 2011 | 1 CommentFinally a Lexus hybrid car that actually focuses on fuel economy, but is it sacrificing performance? Hmm…perhaps. But we don’t buy hybrids to track them. That’s what our Porsches are...
Posted on November 9, 2011 | No CommentsFresh off of a mid cycle face-lift, the 2012 C-Class gets a revised interior and 2 door sibling. Mercedes Benz didn’t cut any corners with their entry-level sedan and only...
Posted on January 18, 2011 | No CommentsWhile Audi continues to update its roster, they are posting greater sales numbers than ever before. Enter the all New 2012 A6. It is essentially their bread and butter car...